The BMW Performance Center West is a dedicated performance driver training facility located in Thermal, California, near Palm Springs. The facility is open to the public and offers a wide range of driving schools for people of all ages and capabilities. The facility also offers special programs for private and corporate groups.
The BMW Performance Driving Schools located at the Performance Center are taught by BMW professional driving instructors on a private course. The classes provide individuals with the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the UltimateDriving Machine® and learn skills like basic car control, proper vision, emergency and panic braking, last-minute lane changes, high-speed control, precision driving, and much more.
Set in a backdrop of breathtaking mountain views, the facility features a brand new, luxurious modern building for instruction and dining, with access to up to 5.1 miles of FIA Certified race tracks , and a truly unique experience.
There are a wide range of driving schools at the BMW Performance Driving Center that are available to individuals and groups alike. Below is a brief synopsis of each school:
· Car Control School: Take the wheel of a BMW and head out to the track, where professional instructors will hone your driving skills. Understanding stability control, knowing what to do when a vehicle starts to slide on the wet skid pad and practicing proper vision through the lane-change course will allow you to anticipate situations on a real road. Available as a one-day, or for even more in-depth instruction, two-day course.
· Teen School: There’s a lot for brand-new drivers to keep in mind, and the BMW Teen School will allow them to experience how a vehicle feels at the limit in the safety of a closed environment. From wet skid pad exercises and panic braking to performing a double lane change, teens will leave with a solid foundation of vehicle control and a big smile. Available as either a one or two day curriculum.
· M School: Take the wheel of a high-performance BMW M vehicle and experience the power of M firsthand. Accelerate, corner and brake faster than you ever have before, then learn to maintain control in low traction conditions on our wet skid pad and keep 500+ horsepower under control. End the day with a hot lap in an instructor-driven M vehicle. Available as a one-day, or for even more pulse-pounding excitement, a full two-day course. The class enables drivers to begin their pro racing career with the new SCCA-certified racing school after two days of M school prerequisite.
· M Track Drive: Featuring our most powerful and responsive vehicles, the M Track Drive will put you behind the wheel of an M car for six exhilarating laps on an FIA Certified race track. Follow an instructor’s car for a warm-up lap and learn the proper line for achieving the best time. Then, try to keep their car in your sights as speeds and g-forces increase, pushing your M car to its considerable limits.
· MINI Motoring School: Take a John Cooper Works MINI Cooper and run it through an autocross course, lead/follow session, and some stunt driving techniques, all under the watchful eye of a professional instructor. The mighty MINI will have you grinning from ear to ear all day long.
· MINI Tricks and Stunts School - The first half of the day gets you intimately familiar with the MINI’s handling and capabilities, but the fun meter gets cranked to 11 in the afternoon. We’ll cover silky smooth reverse donuts on the skidpad,
J-turns, and reverse turns.
· M4 GT4 Experience – New in 2021 the M4 GT4 classes and experiences provide drivers with an opportunity to experience the M4 GT4 customer race car on track. Available as one day experience. We also offer private 1 on 1 coaching in the GT4. Half day or full day.
Have some driving fun while you expand your business network. Start off with a classroom session explaining performance-driving concepts, followed by track time with our instructors. Track meets can be tailored for many different needs and may include a gourmet food and beverage reception.
The instructors at the BMW Performance Center have years of professional racing experience under their belts. Spend some time with them at the track for one-on-one instruction to help you hone your driving skills.
Your team is at its best when all parts work as one. We’ll reinforce that concept with specific track exercises that engage your workers and allow them to focus on the task at hand: driving a BMW as hard as they can. You can customize your event however you see fit, and our gourmet cafe, coffee bar, WiFi, and large-capacity conference rooms will be at your disposal.
Select your BMW Driving Experience and from 3 Courses and 3 Hotels
Copyright © 2018 saunterle - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy